Urbanise Developments Ltd understands that your privacy is important to you and that you care about how your personal data is used. We respect and value the privacy of all our customers and suppliers and will only collect and use personal data in ways that are described here, and in a way that is consistent with our obligations and your rights under the law.
- Information About Us:
Urbanise Developments Ltd is a company registered in England under company number 6065192.
Registered and Main trading address: Trafford House, Chester Road, Manchester M32 0RS
- What Does This Notice Cover?
This Privacy Information explains how we use your personal data: how it is collected, how it is held, and how it is processed. It also explains your rights under the law relating to your personal data.
- What is Personal Data?
Personal data is defined by the General Data Protection Regulation (EU Regulation 2016/679) (the “GDPR”) as ‘any information relating to an identifiable person who can be directly or indirectly identified by reference to an identifier’.
Personal data is, in simpler terms, any information about you that enables you to be identified. Personal data covers obvious information such as your name and contact details, but it also covers less obvious information such as identification numbers, electronic location data, and other online identifiers.
The personal data that we use is set out in Part 5, below.
- What Are My Rights?
Under the GDPR, you have the following rights, which we will always work to uphold:
- The right to be informed about our collection and use of your personal data. This Privacy Notice should tell you everything you need to know, but you can always contact us to find out more or to ask any questions using the details in Part 12.
- The right to access the personal data we hold about you. Part 11 will tell you how to do this.
- The right to have your personal data rectified if any of your personal data held by us is inaccurate or incomplete. Please contact us using the details in Part 12 to find out
- The right to be forgotten, i.e., the right to ask us to delete or otherwise dispose of any of your personal data that we have. Please contact us using the details in Part 12 to find out
- The right to restrict (i.e., prevent) the processing of your personal
- The right to object to us using your personal data for a particular purpose or purposes.
- The right to data portability. This means that, if you have provided personal data to us directly, we are using it with your consent or for the performance of a contract, and that data is processed using automated means, you can ask us for a copy of that personal data to re-use with another service or business in many
For more information about our use of your personal data or exercising your rights as outlined above, please contact us using the details provided in Part 11.
Further information about your rights can also be obtained from the Information Commissioner’s Office or your local Citizens Advice Bureau.
If you have any cause for complaint about our use of your personal data, you have the right to lodge a complaint with the Information Commissioner’s Office.
- What Personal Data Do We Collect?
We may collect some or all the following personal data (this may vary according to your relationship with us):
- Email address;
- Telephone number;
- Business name;
- Job title;
- Payment information;
- Information about your preferences and interests;
- How Do You Use My Personal Data?
Under the GDPR, we must always have a lawful basis for using personal data. This may be because the data, securely held by us, is necessary for our performance of a contract with you, because you have consented to our use of your personal data, or because it is in our legitimate business interests to use it. Your personal data may be used for one of the following purposes:
- Supplying our products and services to you. Your personal details are required in order for us to enter into a contract with
- Personalising and tailoring our products and services for
- Communicating with you. This may include responding to emails or calls from you.
- Supplying you with information by email and post.
With your permission and/or where permitted by law, we may also use your personal data for marketing and research purposes, which may include contacting you by email, telephone, text message or post with information, news, and offers on our products and services. You will not be sent any unlawful marketing or spam. We will always work to fully protect your rights and comply with our obligations under the GDPR and the Privacy and Electronic Communications (EC Directive) Regulations 2003, and you will always have the opportunity to opt-out.
- How Long Will You Keep My Personal Data?
We will not keep your personal data for any longer than is necessary considering the reason(s) for which it was first collected.
- How and Where Do You Store or Transfer My Personal Data?
We will only store or transfer your personal data within the European Economic Area (the “EEA”). The EEA consists of all EU member states, plus Norway, Iceland, and Liechtenstein. This means that your personal data will be fully protected under the GDPR or to equivalent standards by law.
- Do You Share My Personal Data?
We will not share any of your personal data with any third parties for any purposes, subject to one important exception.
a) We work with the following third parties to supply products and services to you on our behalf. These may include payment processing, delivery, and marketing. In some cases, those third parties may require access to some or all of your personal data that we hold:
Our Business Support team use Kashflow regarding customer / supplier payments and invoicing. We will store customer / supplier billing information here. We share the information on this system with Sedulo who are our accountants and use Kashflow in the preparation of our financial reporting.
We use Procore as our drawing management platform and our Project Controls team manage the use of this. Information on Procore is shared with both internal and external project specific team members.
Our Project Controls team works with Abierto to create marketing content. Personal data is shared so that Abierto can produce and send relevant marketing material to you on our behalf. You can unsubscribe from the marketing communications at any time.
b) If any of your personal data is required by a third party, as described above, we will take steps to ensure that your personal data is handled safely, securely, and in accordance with your rights, our, and the third party’s obligations under the law, as described above in Part 8.
In some limited circumstances, we may be legally required to share certain personal data, which might include yours, if we are involved in legal proceedings or complying with legal obligations, a court order, or the instructions of a government authority.
- Analytics Cookies
- How Can I Access My Personal Data?
If you want to know what personal data we have about you, you can ask us for details of that personal data and for a copy of it (where any such personal data is held). This is known as a “subject access request”.
All subject access requests should be made in writing and sent to the email or postal addresses shown in Part 12.
There is not normally any charge for a subject access request. If your request is ‘manifestly unfounded or excessive’ (for example, if you make repetitive requests) a fee may be charged to cover our administrative costs in responding.
We will respond to your subject access request within one month of receiving it. Normally, we aim to provide a complete response, including a copy of your personal data within that time. In some cases, however, particularly if your request is more complex, more time may be required up to a maximum of three months from the date we receive your request. You will be kept fully informed of our progress.
- How Do I Contact You?
To contact us about anything to do with your personal data and data protection, including to make a subject access request, please use the following details (for the attention of Louise Hobson):
Email address: [email protected]
Telephone number: 0161 862 0975
Postal Address: Trafford House, Chester Road, Manchester M32 0RS
- Changes to this Privacy Notice
We may change this Privacy Notice from time to time. This may be necessary, for example, if the law changes, or if we change our business in a way that affects personal data protection.
Any changes will be made available to you by email.